– vehicle’s optional equipment;
– vehicle’s defects and shortcomings;
– whether the vehicle has been wrecked;
– vehicle’s sale conditions — whether the vehicle is sold in the state that it is in or whether the vehicle, regards to matters that have not been regulated by the agreement, has to conform to a quality not less than average;
– terms and conditions of the transfer of ownership and possession;
– registration of the vehicle (whether first registration, re-registration, or deregistration);
– vehicle’s sale price and payment procedure;
– penalty for late payment and contractual penalty;
– liability and jurisdiction.
In order to use Digilegal, you must accept our terms of service and log into the system.